Corn Disease Identification

Corn and Soybean Production, Corn and Soybean Production March 28, 2008|Print

First, contact your local Cooperative Extension office for help. If the agent needs further assistance, the sample will be sent to a plant disease clinic at your state's land grant university. Most plant disease clinics charge a nominal fee for disease diagnosis. The following link lists the plant disease clinics and soil test laboratories in the US:

For more information on this or other topics related to corn production, contact your state extension corn specialist or your local extension educator/agent.

The following is the link to the corn extension specialists: state extension corn specialist


eXtension is an interactive learning environment delivering research-based information emerging from America's land-grant university system.


Donate to Corn and Soybean Production

Your donation keeps eXtension growing.

Give Now