Prenatal Tips for Your Newborn
- I need someone to love me, feed me, hold me, and play with me.
- I like to feel warm, and I don't like lots of noise.
- I like to be held gently and very close.
- I like to sleep a lot.
- I am hungry every few hours.
- I may be fussy and cry a lot.
- I am usually red and wrinkly.
- My head is large and my arms and legs are short.
- When you hold me, place your arm under my neck to help support my head.
- I keep my arms and legs curled up and my fists closed.
- My skin may be flaky.
Learn more about Your Newborn Baby
from Just In Time Parenting. You can also go to our Resource Links
for additional information on child care and development.