This online learning series consists of five lessons related to healthy aging. Practical, research-based solutions are highlighted.
Each lesson consists of a self-paced slide show narrated by Sharon Johnson, Oregon State University Associate Professor in Family and Community Health. Most lessons take less than one hour to view.
Click on one of the lessons below to begin the Mastery of Aging Well Series:
- Impact of Lifestyle on Memory
- Recognizing Depression in an Older Adult
- Avoiding Medication Jeopardy
- The Question of Food as Medicine
- Take 10 - A Caregiver Exercise Program
After you complete a lesson, take an interactive quiz to see how much you've learned!