NOTE: To download any of these files, RIGHT CLICK on the file name and choose "Save As" or "Save Target As." Save the file to a location on your computer where you will be able to find it afterward. It is important you save files to your computer so that they will open correctly and work properly.
Sample Survey, Executive Summary and Report
- Example of Employed Family Caregiver Survey (PDF, 349 KB)
- Badger County Executive Summary (PDF, 166 KB)
- Badger County Report (PDF, 454 KB)
Employed Caregiver Survey Results
Once you have completed the survey distribution, enter the data into the following form and generate your own Executive Summary and Report.
- Employed Family Caregiver Survey Results - Executive Summary and Report Worksheet & Templates (Microsoft Excel, 259KB)
If you experience trouble printing the Executive Summary or Report, try
- CLICK the Executive Summary tab;
- CLICK "View" (along your top menu bar);
- CLICK "Page Break View";
- GRAB the blue border on the right side of the page and DRAG it right one column;
- SAVE your work and try printing again;
- REPEAT these steps for the Report.
Employed Caregiver Videos
These short videos address the issue of “employed caregiving" - topics related to care given to elderly family members by persons who are also employed. The primary objective of these videos is to help employers create work environments that are supportive of families and households simultaneously engaged in work and elder care. Go to http://fyi.uwex.edu/balancingcare/2011/09/14/videos-on-issues-related-to-work-and-eldercare/ to view the videos and access additional information.