To receive announcements related to our webinars, please follow us on Facebook and Twitter or subscribe to our mailing list.
These webinars are geared toward bringing pertinent information to dairy producers, extension educators, allied industry professionals, and veterinarians across the United States.
Effective Communication between Managers and Employees
October 6th, 2014
Phil Durst and Stan Moore
Causes and Implications of Subclinical Hypocalcemia
November 11, 2014
Treatment and Prevention of Subclinical Hypocalcemia
December 16, 2014
To Attend These Sessions:
Sessions will be recorded and archived here, to be available for those who could not attend the live session.
All of our live sessions will be conducted via Adobe Connect. To attend a live session you will need to:
- Go to Connect at the appointed time for the webinar you wish to attend
- Select "Enter as a Guest"
- Type your name in the box; if you are attending as part of a group, please indicate at the end of the name how many people are in the group, including yourself.
- Click "Enter" to join the webinar
- Once you enter the meeting room, the audio portion of the webinar will come through your computer speakers. All you will need to do to hear the presentation is enter the meeting room and ensure that your speakers are on.
Note: You may use this test link at any time before the meeting to confirm your computer's ability to connect to the Adobe Connect session.