These webcasts have been approved for 1 continuing education unit (each) as part of the American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists (ARPAS) program. To receive CEUs, view a live or archived webcast, complete an evaluation (if available), and contact ARPAS, 217-356-5390 to have the credit applied to your CEU balance. Repeat this process for each webcast being utilized for CEUs.
The following webcasts require Flash Player (already installed on 98% of browsers) to view. You can go to the archive page and download power point slides and other resources even if you do not have Flash Player installed.
- 2011 Proposed NPDES CAFO Reporting Rule December 9, 2012
- Economics of Using and Transporting Manure November 18, 2011
- Proper Closure of Earthen Manure Storage Structures October 21, 2011
- National Air Emissions Monitoring Study (NAEMS) Selected Results and Discussion of Their Significance September 16, 2011
- Improving Implementation of Nutrient Management Plans June 24, 2011
- Anaerobically Digested Manures May 20, 2011
- Planning Livestock & Poultry Facilities for Reduced Odor Risk April 15, 2011
- The Soil Health Paradigm: Holistic Manure Management March 25, 2011
- Changing Management of Nutrients in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed February 18, 2011
- Utilizing Liquid Livestock Manure as a Top-dress to Wheat and Side-dress to Corn January 21, 2011
- Topics include: Cover Crops, Vegetative Environmental Buffers, Mortality Composting, Manure Spills, NAQSAT, Manure on No-Till, SPCC, Ammonia Emissions. More...
- Topics include: Feeding Strategies, Carbon Footpring, Conserving Nitrogen, AFO Inspection, Mortalities, Air Emissions, Grazing Management. More...
- Topics include: Market Based Conservation, Antibiotics and Hormones, Dry Manure Housing Systems, Ammonia, Small Farms, Regulations, Manure Management Planner Software. More...
- Topics include: Integrated Nutrient Management, Manure Application to Legumes, Value of Manure in Land Application, Smithfield Project, Value Added Processing of Manure, Manure Treatment Technologies, Value of Manure in Energy Generation, Vegetative Treatment Systems, and Innovative Manure Treatment Technologies. More...
- Topics include: CNMP Core Curriculum, Pathogens, EPA CAFO Regulations. More...
If you experience difficulty in viewing webcasts, please visit our webcast troubleshooting page: