The next webcast will be "Marin Carbon Project: Research to Action" and will be held on June 21. The Marin Carbon Project was formed to establish the basis for soil carbon sequestration on local rangelands. This webinar will feature the researchers, ranchers, and advisers involved to share how this project has moved from foundational research to wider on-farm application. More...
The meeting room is opened approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. If you want to bookmark it, the URL for the virtual meeting room is https://connect.extension.iastate.edu/lpelc
Mono-Slope Beef Barn Design and Management
Mono-Slope Beef Barns: Basic Design Beth Doran, Iowa State University
How We Manage Our Barn in Spencer, IA Ron Christensen, livestock producer
How We Manage Our Barn in Watertown, SD Nick Mack, livestock producer
Continuing Education Units
Certified Crop Advisers (CCA)
- CCAs attending a live webcast should type their name, CCA# and email address into the "chat" pod. This information will be submitted to the CCA program.
- CCAs viewing any of our past (archived) webcasts can receive credit through the self-study option by following links on the CCA Continuing Education page.
American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists (ARPAS)
- ARPAS members viewing live webcasts should type their name, "ARPAS" and email address into the chat pod. The member is still responsible for reporting their attendance to the association.
- ARPAS members viewing any of our past webcasts can also self-certify those credits at the ARPAS Continuing Education page.
- Members of other programs attending live webcasts, should log into the virtual meeting room with their first and last name. After the webcast, they should request an attendance list and flyer from the webcast manager, Leslie Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org. The member can submit that information to their certifying organization for consideration.
- Members of other programs viewing archived webcasts can request a quiz from the project manager which, after completion, can be submitted along with the flyer to the certifying organization for consideration.
The webcast will be archived and available for on-demand viewing on the Monday following the presentation. Go to webcast archive...