The next webcast will be titled "Reaching the Next Generation Through Fun and Interactive Activities" and will be held on December 12, 2014 at 1:30 pm (central).
The next webcast will be titled "Reaching the Next Generation Through Fun and Interactive Activities" and will be held on December 12, 2014 at 1:30 pm (central). More...
The meeting room is opened approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. If you want to bookmark it, the URL for the virtual meeting room is https://connect.extension.iastate.edu/lpelc
Reaching the Next Generation Through Fun and Interactive Activities (PDF format)
Exploring Interactions between Agricultural Decisions and Greenhouse Gas Emissions using Swine Production - Rick Fields, University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Extension
The Iowa Manure Cycle: A fun and interactive educational exhibit! - Ron Birkenholz, Iowa Pork Producers Association
Odor Exhibits for General Public: What Works - Al Heber, Purdue University
Developing Teaching Modules to Compliment Curricula - Tommy Bass, Montana State University
Continuing Education Units
Certified Crop Advisers (CCA)
- CCAs attending a live webcast should type their name, CCA# and email address into the "chat" pod. This information will be submitted to the CCA program.
- CCAs viewing any of our past (archived) webcasts can receive credit through the self-study option by following links on the CCA Continuing Education page.
American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists (ARPAS)
- ARPAS members viewing live webcasts should type their name, "ARPAS" and email address into the chat pod. The member is still responsible for reporting their attendance to the association.
- ARPAS members viewing any of our past webcasts can also self-certify those credits at the ARPAS Continuing Education page.
- Members of other programs attending live webcasts, should log into the virtual meeting room with their first and last name. After the webcast, they should request an attendance list and flyer from the webcast manager, Leslie Johnson at email@example.com. The member can submit that information to their certifying organization for consideration.
- Members of other programs viewing archived webcasts can request a quiz from the project manager which, after completion, can be submitted along with the flyer to the certifying organization for consideration.
The webcast will be archived and available for on-demand viewing on the Monday following the presentation. Go to webcast archive...