The 2013 LIVESTOCK AND POULTRY ENVIRONMENTAL LEARNING CENTER NATIONAL CONFERENCE “Waste to Worth: Spreading Science and Solutions” is almost upon us. This event will take place from April 1-5, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Denver, Colorado. Exhibits will be on display all day on April 3 and 4, 2013. Now is the time to register to exhibit, exhibitor registrations are due February 15, 2013, with all registrations payments due by February 28, 2013. No formal mailing of registration forms will be sent.
These costs include the following:
- an 8’ by 8’ area with a table and 2 chairs
- a table skirt
- electrical outlet
- wireless internet
- registration for 1 attendee to the conference
Because of space limitations there will be no larger displays, eg., implements, etc. Please plan for a table display. Only 19 vendor slots will be available. They will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis, so early registration is recommended. After vendors are confirmed, more information will be sent regarding shipping of displays, setup times, etc.
Ready to Exhibit?
- Decide on a preferred location for your exhibit based on the Exhibitor Layout Map. We will do our best to accommodate your preferences.
- Register online - now closed contact Elodie to register
- Contact Elodie if you need something other than what is already included in your registration fee
- Remember! All Exhibitor fees are due by February 28, 2013
- Exhibits will be on display all day on April 3 and 4, 2013.