You can get timely information about your baby or young child delivered just when you need it by subscribing to Just In Time Parenting.
Subscribe for Free
Receive up-to-date information specific to the age and needs of your baby or young child. Learn about:
- How your child is developing.
- How to care for your child and keep your child healthy.
- How to help your child learn and be happy!
The newsletter is written by a team of university researchers and educators (who are also parents) and based on the latest, reliable research. Find answers to questions like:
- When will my baby sleep through the night?
- When can I start toilet training?
- What’s the best way to help my child learn?
Each issue contains information that you'll want to share with everyone in your family.
JITP E-Newsletters Are Different from Other Parenting Resources
Sign Up and Get Answers to your Parenting Questions -- Just in Time!
- Each issue has links to other pages and web sites to help you learn even more.
- You can download beautiful full-color PDF files formatted for printing or sharing.
It's commercial free. No ads or links to toys or products! (And your email address is never shared.)
- You can listen to audio podcast versions for the first 12 months.
- You can continue to learn about your child as he or she grows to age 5!
Receive your free newsletters by email - monthly for children 1 to 12 months of age, then every other month for children 1 to 5 years old. Click on the link below and provide your email address and your child's birth date. That's it!
- Subscribe to Just in Time Parenting eNewsletters