Horse Owner Survival will teach you how to be safe around horses and focuses on basic horse behavior, proper horse handling, safe attire and equipment as well as riding on the trail.
Objectives of this module include:
- To understand your horse's behavior.
- To learn to handle and work around your horse.
- To develop safe habits with your horse.
- To improve your ability to handle your horse.
- To increase your enjoyment of your horse.
This course is displayed using the online course tool known as Moodle. You will need to create an account and register with Moodle to view and participate in this and other equine courses offered by eXtension.Start the Lesson.
Once you have completed this lesson, please take a few minutes to give us feedback about your learning experience in this short survey. Provide Feedback.
Want to Learn More?
Take other Horse Learning Lessons.