Impact Collaborative (IC) participants who attend Designathon Two (D2; the fourth phase of the IC) will create project roadmaps, informed by community, expertise, and networks, that will mobilize collective and innovative actions within their community to achieve project implementation.
How Does Designathon Two Work?
In D2, participants come together for a workshop event that includes concept mapping, access to key informants, and time for networking. All of the work done in the Virtual Bridge on investigating, iterating, and building support is brought together into a concept map. The D2 event not only supports this mapping process, but also aims to break down barriers by bringing in expert key informants. Some popular key informants from past events have assisted participants with evaluation, communication and marketing, funding, and more.
- A project roadmap
- A clear idea on how to expand membership and ownership
- Clarity on community and stakeholder involvement
- A sense of readiness to pitch their plan
- New networks and connections
The Impact Collaborative Collaborative Process
Designathon Two is the fourth of six phases in the IC process. The IC incubates innovative ideas and accelerates their development as projects for measurable local impact. Check out the activities and people involved at the 2018 IC website.
- Commit – Apply to the IC or register for a Designathon One event (contact Ashley Griffin for application information or a list of upcoming events)
- Designathon One
- Virtual Bridge
- Designathon Two
- Post-Work (coming soon!)
- Next Event (coming soon!)