The eXtension Foundation offers a variety of ways to collaborate with peers around emerging Issues and Innovation to evoke Impact for Extension Professionals and the Public they serve. Start connecting by obtaining your eXtension ID or reviewing your account.
CONNECT WITH PEERS: Get Your eXtension ID
Obtain an Individual Account
- Sign up for eXtension by filling out the profile at https://people.extension.org/signup.
- Review eligible account holders. If applicable, click the “I’m eligible, Sign me up!” button then fill in the required fields.
- Even though it’s not required, we recommend entering your preferred phone number, title, and time zone.
- Click on “Position”, which makes it easier for people to find you for potential collaboration.
- Under “Location”, click your state in the drop-down box. This then allows you to click on your county and your institutional affiliation. Please indicate your University so you become listed with others from your institution.
Forgot Your eXtension ID or Password?
- Go to the log-in page at http://people.extension.org/, and click “Forgot password?” You’ll be asked to enter your eXtension ID or the email you used to register when you first signed up. You’ll be emailed directions for resetting your password.
- If you don’t know what email address you used when you signed up, go to the signup page at https://www.extension.org/people/signup and proceed as if you are signing up for the first time. If you use the same email you used before, you’ll be alerted that you are already a member. Then you can go back to step one and enter in your email in order to reset your password. If you don’t know what email you used, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of the page and submit a request for help.
Explore the tools and services eXtension offers to the Cooperative Extension System.
Check out the Impact Collaborative (eXtension’s flagship program)