The Impact Collaborative (IC) incubates innovative ideas and accelerates their development as projects for measurable local impact. Learn more about the results to date…
The IC process includes six phases:
- Commit. Before deciding to apply to the IC, learn more about the process and what it can do for your ideas and programs.
- Designathon One. A two-day workshop to bring out the innovator in you!
- Virtual Bridge. Put into practice what you learned at Designathon One and connect with others that can help you make a difference.
- Designathon Two. Now that your idea is validated and tested, build a roadmap to expand support and involve stakeholders.
- Post Work. Maximize the impact of your idea, project, or program. (More information coming soon!)
- Next Event. Share your successes and lessons learned so that others in your community and other extension professionals can make a difference too. (More information coming soon!)